Thursday 8 May 2008

Final entry to blog!!!

My age is 21

I'm female

I'm doing a single honours degree in English
Being bad does relate quite well to the other modules I'm taking as i feel it helps to open up your mind and try to see things from other peoples points of view as well as your own. I believe this module really opens your eyes to the different opinions my peers hold about subjects i would probably never really have thought about before. I felt that the module was perfectly demanding as although the assignments were relatively short in comparison to other modules, the focus was more on thinking about your opinions and ideas on a topic than just fulfilling a word count. I believe the topics selected for the module were appropriate as they are things that affect our everyday life which every member of the class will have experienced directly or indirectly at some point. The approach for conducting the lectures was also satisfactory and the staff pleasant whilst being very diff rent yet equally passionate and informative about their chosen topic. My only problem was with the ignorant members of the class who insisted on talking throughout most the lectures. It takes me two hours to get to university so when I'm there i would like to learn and use my time properly rather then hear about how drunk these people got last night!!

I am considering doing 'It shouldn't be allowed' as it if it's anything like being bad it should be really interesting! The main thing i have learnt from the module is to think about what others may think about certain things before making my opinion and that every ones opinion is valid, it's what makes the world interesting! It will also be very helpful to take this attitude to all other aspects of my university study.

Overall i think 'Being bad' is a really interesting module that i would recommend to anybody as it really opens your eyes to the world around you.

No comments: